Saturday, November 2, 2019

By RJMDedil
This blog is for educational purpose only
it's about the topics of the first law of Thermodynamics
Kinetic Energy & Work and Gas Law's 

First Law of Thermodynamics

Kinetic Energy and Work

Gas Law's


Every link is the explanation of each topic
and I explained it base on how I learned them
so feel free to comment if you have any suggestions




The quiz contains 5 identification problem and another 5 for Problem Solving

Quiz



This site is having a problem if you view my blog using your smartphones 
some of the problems: 
it randomly changes the text background-color 
some of the content is not aligned


Please evaluate my overall work from 1-10
in the comment section below
You could use this template if you don't have an account in gmail 
Name :
Rating:
Comment:

20 comments:

  1. My rating for this video is 10. The blogger was able to explain the law of Kinetic Energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative, understandable. Rating is 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. My rating for this project is 10. The animations made everything easy to understand. The problems also has complete solutions which is essential to fully understand the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s a 10! Everything is explained in simpler terms plus the animations and photos in every topic which made understanding each concept better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rating is 6, some topics are missing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rate this blog as a 10, if only this blog existed when i was taking thermodynamics. [it] Explains the fundamentals beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rate this blog 10, very informative and really explained well. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll give it an 8, overall infomation was great but to have a very good blog, you must also have an attractive backround, or maybe i just can't see it because im using a smartphone but anyways, good job keep it up 💪😁👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really helps the students to understand more about this topic, this is really helpful especially to those STEM students, thank you for creating this blogs. I will give 10 for this blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made a good site and also you sharing the best information on this topic.This is an informative and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this! I will rate it 10/10!

    ReplyDelete